GCCA is now accepting nominations for the 2013 program of the year award. If you have started a new program or implementing any processes that has improved the court system to those whom the court serves, let us know.
Please remit all nominations before September 1, 2013. The nominations should include the following:
1. Cover Letter. The cover letter should not be more than two pages in length, should briefly state the purpose and the success of the program.
2. Program Submissions. The program submissions should not be more than five (5) pages in length, and should include the following:
· An explanation of the existing process and problem.
· An outline target group.
· List of the team members who worked on process or project.
· Describe solutions and alternative solutions (if appropriate).
· Describe program details.
3. Nominations will be evaluated on the following:
a. Transferability of Programs
b. Uniqueness of Program - Creativity / Innovation
c. Durability of Program
d. Goals met in Program
e. Cost Analysis – “Bang for the Buck”
Please remember to submit only programs that have actually been implemented and evaluated. The winner will be announced at the Fall Conference.
Please mail or e-mail award submissions to:
GCCA Court Program Award
7840 Roswell Road, Building 500
Sandy Springs, GA 30350